1. Examine and confirm that structure fire prevention arrangements including division levels and ______
2. Checking and confirming that the arrangements and fire ______of bulkheads and decks are in accordance with the requirements of approved plans
3. Checking and confirming that the divisions and arrangements of main vertical zones and horizontal zones are in accordance with the requirements of ______ plans
4. During inspection, it is to be paid attention to the installation of steel pins used for fixing the heat ______material。
5. Ships of all types shall be subdivided into spaces by ______and structural divisions having regard to the fire risks of the space.
1. Steel pins shall not be e______
2. A" class divisions are constructed of steel or other e______ material
3. A s______ fire test is a test in which specimens of the relevant bulkheads or decks are exposed in a test furnace to temperatures corresponding approximately to the standard time-temperature curve in accordance with the test method
4. A horizontal zone for the purpose of this regulation may include special category spaces on more than one deck provided that the total overall clear h______ for vehicles does not exceed 10 m.
5. The boundary bulkheads and decks of special category spaces and ro-ro spaces shall be i______ to "A-60" class standard.
ro-ro passenger ship
special category space
Fire Test Procedures Code
"A" class division
approved non-combustible material
waterline in the lightest seagoing condition
completeness integrity approved insulating thermal
exposed equivalent standard height insulated
1. Special category spaces are those enclosed vehicle spaces above and below the bulkhead deck, into and from which vehicles can be driven and to which passengers have access.
2. Special category spaces may be accommodated on more than one deck provided that the total overall clear height for vehicles does not exceed 10m.
3. "A" class divisions are insulated with approved non-combustible materials such that the average temperature of the unexposed side will not rise more than 140 degrees C above the original temperature, nor will the temperature, at any one point, including any joint, rise more than 180 degrees C above the original temperature, within the time listed below.
4. "A" class divisions are constructed as to be capable of preventing the passage of smoke and flame to the end of the one-hour standard fire test.
5. The ship's side, to the waterline in the lightest seagoing condition, superstructure and deckhouse sides situated below and adjacent to liferafts and evacuation slides may be reduced to "A-30".